HAMPTON SWIM SCHOOL COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You must be 18 years of age or over, an Australian resident and have at least one child enrolled in swimming lessons at Hampton Swim School to enter this competition. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation.
- Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The promoter reserves the right not to award the prizes if the entrant fails to meet these terms.
- No responsibility is taken for late, lost, misdirected or delayed entries.
- The competition opens on 24 th August 2020 at 7am until 4 th September 2020 at 11:59pm AEST.
- The prize is 3 months swimming lessons for one child. This is a total of one swimming lesson per week over 13 weeks. This prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable and the promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation of these prizes. This prize must be redeemed within 6 months.
- This competition is a game of skill and will be judged on your response to question 11 in the survey.
- Entry to the competition is free.
- Only one entry per family is accepted.
- Employees of the promoter, sponsors or any person associated with the prize are ineligible to enter.
- The judging will commence within 48 hours of the closing date and the winners will be notified by the email address they provided in the online survey within 14 days. If the email is returned undeliverable or there is no response is received or within 48 hours the competition will be rejudged and another winner identified. No responsibility will be accepted for emails which are misdirected or end up in the spam folder.
- The winner will have their full name published on the Hampton Swim School Facebook page.
- Hampton Swim School reserves the right to use the winners name, image, text or voice for promotional purposes for an unlimited time period without remuneration.
- Entrants understand that by completing this survey they are allowing Hampton Swim School to use their response to question 11 for promotional purposes and in marketing materials for an unlimited time period without remuneration.
- Hampton Swim School’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for changes in Competition dates or dates,
times or values of prize components, for any incomplete, late, lost or misdirected entries or for any inability for any entrant to access, view or load the Website. In the event the Promoter postpones or varies the Competition or any elements of a prize, it (and any party associated with the Competition) will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage of any kind (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or loss or damage caused by the Promoter’s or other party’s negligence) arising out of, or in connection with, the postponement or variation of the Competition or a prize, nor will the Promoter or other party be liable for any loss, damage, payment or expense of any kind (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage caused by the Promoter’s or other party’s negligence) or personal injury or other damage suffered or sustained as a result of entering, judging, running, cancellation or acceptance,
enjoyment or use of the Competition or a prize or any aspect of or access to the Website. While the Promoter takes care to ensure all information relating to the Competition is correct, it does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of all information provided and will not be liable for any inaccuracy, omission or error. Entrants should make their own enquiries to verify all information provided.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its discretion, subject to any approval or directions from regulatory bodies, at any time during the Competition Period to vary, withdraw, postpone or cancel the Competition or any prize including where in the Promoter’s opinion no entry satisfies the entry requirements or it cannot conduct the Competition or grant a prize for any other reason beyond its control.
- The organiser and promoter of this competition is Hampton Swim School Pty Ltd (ACN 070 172 744), 51 Stanton Street, Cannon Hill Qld 4170.