Hampton Swim School was established by Julia Ham, a former Australian swimming representative in between her grueling training schedule. Julia found a passion for swimming at the grassroots level as a learn to swim teacher. Hampton Swim School was born out of Julia’s family’s pool in McConnell St, Bulimba. Outgrowing this 10m pool, the Morningside (Pashen St) pool became our new home in 2002 and in February 2020 we established ourselves at another local pool at St Oliver Plunkett Catholic Primary School in Cannon Hill.
We understand the need for flexible class times, lessons 7 days a week and make up classes for when things don’t go plan. Our progressive programs and engaged teachers will motivate your child to swim through our levels, and we are here to celebrate their achievements along the way as there is no greater feeling for us than seeing kids accomplish new skills.
We’re Passionate about aquatic education and child safety, at Hampton Swim School we believe that aquatic education can contribute to saving your child’s life. Established in 1999, Hampton Swim School regularly attends and presents at National and International Conferences a true testament to the quality of the Hampton program. Our certified teaching team members are passionate about not only providing essential water safety and life-skills, but ensuring positive experiences for your child. Our tailored programs are aimed at developing the ‘whole’ child, and deliver consistent results.
Swim with Brisbane’s Best
- Low student to teacher ratio
- Year round lessons
- Certified ASCTA or Austswim teaching team members & coaches with many years experience and passion for teaching children lifelong swimming skills
- Internationally and nationally recognised experts in swim program and whole child development
- Unique benchmarking progress system throughout our BabySteps & Learn to Swim Programs
- Classes 7 Days a week to ensure flexibility of scheduling to suit your changing needs
- Make up classes available