Catch up (Make up) Swimming Lessons at Hampton Swim School: Keep Your Child on Track With Developing Their Swimming Skills
Catch up (make up) swimming lessons – what your child is really missing out on
Sickness, important social events or extended holidays can all impact your children’s swimming lessons. Any of these may mean your child needs to miss one or two lessons in a term. We completely understand. There’s no controlling when a child gets sick, and you’ll often try to organise important social gatherings or holidays around swimming lessons. So just why is it important to make sure your child doesn’t miss out on their swimming lesson altogether?
Benefits of catch up swimming lessons
- Consistency has to be the biggest reason for organising catch up swimming lessons for your child. Keeping them in a consistent routine of learning swimming skills, from basic to advanced, is important.
- Practicing swim techniques is another strong reason for rescheduling swimming lessons for your children. When they miss a lesson, children miss the opportunity to recall the instructions they’ve been given about swimming and they miss the opportunity to put those instructions in to action with their teacher right there to guide them as needed.
- Value for money is a consideration with catch up swimming lessons too. By letting us know that your child is going to miss a class beforehand, we can reschedule the lesson so that your child gets the lessons you have invested in for their swimming success.
Challenges of catch up swimming lessons
- With many of us a little short on time these days, re-arranging swimming lessons your children have missed can be a challenge, but one that’s worth it for the benefits we’ve talked about above.
- Getting a class with your usual instructor for a catch up swimming lesson is what we’ll endeavour to do for you. When we look at the class size as well, it can be a challenge, because we want all the kids to have a good swimming experience. But if having your child’s usual instructor is really important, we’ll do our best.
So you can see, skipping a swimming lesson can have a big impact, but organising catch up swimming
lessons can keep your child happy and on track with developing their swimming skills. You can see full details of our catch up lessons policy here